Wednesday 16 June 2010

Website Design...

today did not start off well - a participant cancelled on me and i'm getting so desperate for participants now :( so, i decided to write off today and work from my sofa at home. usually this leads to vast amounts of television-watching and unproductiveness... but not today! today, i started designing my website.

part of my MSc course requires me to design my own website. it's something i was looking forward to doing, as it is quite a creative process. however, being a technology-moron, i really doubted my ability to do it well!

so i spent today playing around with dreamweaver - a program i have never used before - and desperately digging out course notes. i trialled-and-errored, messed about, and... well, it's actually coming together!!

check it out so far at www.ucl.ac.uk/~ucjtchb

No comments:

Post a Comment